Dr. Browns Baby Bottles are a tried and tested favorite with parents focused on helping their little ones experience happy feeding. Our bottles work best with the vent system in place but its great to have options when babys feeding develops. Just remove the vent when you feel its time no need to introduce a different bottle. Our bottle nipples feature their own venting system that offers a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
From nipple to base, the Options Wide-Neck Bottle makes for a comfortable feeding experience for baby and eases the transition from breast to bottle and back again. Starting at the top, each nipple is specially engineered to offer the same consistent, natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feeding. The NEW breast-like nipple shape is correctly contoured for a proper latch and a more natural bottle feeding experience perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again! Together with the anti-colic internal vent system, baby feeds without fuss.
The anti-colic internal vent system features an enhanced design to improve an already innovative feeding experience:
- Helps reduce feeding problems: Our bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas
- Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients*: Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy
- Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion: Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns
- Fully-vented bottle design: Closest to breastfeeding
- Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together
- Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace