Dr Brown's Bottle
- Our bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas
- Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients
- Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy
- Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion
- Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns
- Fully-vented bottle design Closest to breastfeeding
- Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together
- Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace
Dr Brown's Storage Bags
The Breastmilk Storage Bag’s extra-durable design works overtime, with additional exterior trim to cushion in case of dropping. Double zip seals keep the air out while the super-thick material keeps the breastmilk fresh in the freezer or fridge.
Dr Brown's Breast Pads
For worry-free, wash-and-wear convenience, Dr. Brown’s Washable Breast Pads are a breastfeeding mom’s discreet defense. The reusable pads are economical, easy to slip in, and can keep up with even the busiest mom.
Dr. Brown's Shells/Nipple Shield
Flat or inverted nipples, overactive letdown, sore nipples – the Nipple Shield can help! The ultra-thin, soft 100% silicone shield feels more natural, featuring a cut-out to maximize skin-to-skin contact with baby. The all-in-one carrying and Sterilizing Case protects the shields, microwave sterilizes, and acts as a drying rack.