Dr Brown's Newborn Feeding Wide Neck Options Bottle Set
Dr Browns Baby Bottles are a tried and tested favorite with parents focused on helping their little ones experience happy feeding. Our bottles work best with the vent system in place but its great to have options when babys feeding develops. Just remove the vent when you feel its time no need to introduce a different bottle. Our bottle nipples feature their own venting system that offers a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
The markets first convertible bottle that can be used with or without the vent system. The new vent system is designed to grow with baby, and we recommend using this system to experience all the health benefits of our bottle. It helps reduce feeding problems, helps digestion and helps preserve vitamins. Some moms and dads find removing the vent a convenient option as their babys feeding becomes more developed. The nipple venting creates a paced flow, and provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
- Helps reduce feeding problems: Our bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas
- Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients*: Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy
- Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion: Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns
- Fully-vented bottle design: Closest to breastfeeding
- Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together
- Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace