MEDELA Breast Milk Bottle
The Medela breast milk bottles are a perfect complement to your breastfeeding experience. Medela’s breast milk bottles are compatible with all Medela breast pumps and Calma, making it easy to pump, store and feed using the same container. This means not a single drop of your precious breast milk is wasted and you have less washing up to do.
- Can be used with all Medela breast pumps
- Minimum pouring required – one container for expressing, storing, freezing and feeding breastmilk
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Durable – no cracking or shattering when dropped
- Safe materials for you and your baby
What’s in the box?
2 x Medela Breast milk bottle 250ml (comes with cap and closing ring)
Material Type Polypropylene
Cleaning and Hygiene
Prior to first use and once daily
- Disassemble, wash and rinse all parts.
- Place parts in a saucepan of sufficient capacity.
- Fill with cold water until the parts are well covered.
- Optionally, a tea spoon of citric acid may be added to avoid a build-up of limescale.
- Heat it up and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
- Alternatively, the disassembled parts can be sanitized in Medela Quick Clean Microwave Bags or in top rack of dishwasher or steam-sterilized.
After each use
- Disassemble and wash all parts in warm, soapy water.
- Rinse in clear water and allow parts to air-dry on a clean towel
Medela is one of the leading companies in medical vacuum technologies respected and trusted by doctors and healthcare pro-fessionals from around the world. A Swiss family-owned company, Medela improves health and well-being through the pursuit of knowledge and the development of innovative products and services, empowering mothers, babies and patients to live their lives to the fullest. Medela fully supports the World Health Organization’s recommendation on breastfeeding duration.
Medela only provide guarantees products that are bought through us the appointed sole distributor or our authorised retailers in Singapore. No warranties nor guarantees will be provided for parallel imported products.